Benefits of Private Sessions
- Eases or reduces the stress or intimidation experienced by beginners when attending large group yoga classes for the first time. Private yoga lessons will give you a crash course on the basics of yoga, which will give you the foundation necessary to feel compfortable in a group enviornment.
- Private yoga classes are the perfect way to work with special health concerns, injuries, or any other limitations you may experiance. If you are concerned about the possibility of a re-injury, working one-on-one with a private yoga instructor you will learn how to adapt certain postures and use modifications as well as find out if there are specific poses to avoid when in class.
- Private yoga classes can offer a highly viable option if you have set a specific goal. With a specific goal in mind, a private yoga instructor can tailor and create a specific practices for you designed to help meet your goals.
- With the many types of yoga available, a skilled instructor will be able to provide recommendations on what types of yoga works for you best based on his/her observations in private yoga sessions.
- Experienced yoga practitioners can also greatly benefit from private yoga lessons especially for those who want to take their practice to the next level. A private yoga instructor can work closely with you in leading you into more challenging poses in a safe and inspiring environment.
Getting the Most out of Your Private Lesson
- Spend time to talk to your private instructor about your specific goals.
- Leave things that may distract you such as cell phones and other devices put away for the duratin of the session.
- Set your intention. What is it that you want to get from your private yoga lessons?
- Try a package. It can be much more effective if you work with an instructor at least a few times. You can do this in combination with attending group classes or exclusively, working only with that instructor. Both work great!
- Private yoga classes are an investment for your personal growth and health. They are a great way to start your yoga practice in a more solid footing before you join group yoga sessions or provide intensive training and exclusive attention for advanced practitioners.